We offer the following to help you get on the water:
- • Kayak Rentals
- • Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals
- • Kayak Tours
- • Kayak Lessons
- • Intro to Paddleboarding Lessons
*We have discontinued our jet ski rental program as of 8/1/13 due to rising insurance and maintenance costs*.
You can find us under the “Sand Harbor Rentals” tent next to the public boat ramp at Sand Harbor State Park!
- White tent by the boat ramp at Sand Harbor State Park ( 2005 Highway 28 Incline Village, NV )
- 8:30am to 6:00pm everyday (until September 20th).
Autumn and Spring Hours:
- 9:30am to 5:00pm everyday (starting Sept 21st)
- Later in the season we will be open on weekends only until weather/business levels make it unnecessary to be open.
- We open in May on the weekend before Memorial Day.
- We close in late October (weather permitting).
- We often switch to a 9:30AM to 5:00PM schedule before June 15 and after September 21st because of the off season.
- Reservations a day or more in advance are highly recommended.
- We do not accept same-day phone reservations, but we will help walk-up customers.
- Parking is limited at Sand Harbor State Park, so reservations begin in the morning
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel or no-show less than 24 hours from the day of your paddle, you are still financially committed to your reservation.
PARKING WARNING: Arrive early!! Sand Harbor State Park is very popular and has limited parking. They do not allow walk-ins, and there is no on-street parking outside the park gates. During peak weekends (mid-June through mid September) the parking lot often reaches max capacity within 1/2 an hour when the park opens its gates at 8am.
PLEASE NOTE: Parking at Sand Harbor has been reduced to 60% capacity due to Covid-19
We recommend that our customers arrive no later than 730:am on these summer weekends, and no later than 7:45 during midweek days in peak summer. In the fall (mid-Sept on), we recommend getting to the entrance gate on later then 8am on the weekends.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel or no-show less than 24 hours from the day of your paddle, you are still financially committed to your reservation.