Contact Sand Harbor Rentals by Phone (530) 581-4336
For Sand Harbor Rentals Reservations click here at to book online.
Although, for rentals (not tours), we accept walk-up customers, we recommend a reservation. Sand Harbor State Park can receive between 3000 & 5000 visitors per day, and both parking and available watercraft rentals are often unavailable after 10:00am!
We don’t do same-day reservations (except for Sunset Tours), so if you’re looking to get out on the water today, come see us early. Unreserved watercraft are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Guided tours and lessons always require an advanced reservation (no later than 4:00pm the day before).
- » White tent by the boat ramp at Sand Harbor State Park ( 2005 Highway 28 Incline Village, NV )
- » You can find us under the “Sand Harbor Rentals” tent next to the public boat ramp at Sand Harbor State Park!
- 8:30am to 6:00pm everyday (until September 15th).
- 10:00am to 5:00pm everyday (until October 1st).
- Starting Oct 1st we will be open on Thursday – Monday until weather/business levels make it unnecessary to be open.
- We open in May as weather permits.
- We close in October or early November when weather and business dictate, but will accept reservations for larger groups or tours after this date (weather permitting).
- We often switch to a 10:00am to 5:00pm schedule before June 15 and after September 15th because of the off season.